This Saturday Oct 5th is the 44th Annual Greenfield Harvest Fair, held right at our own Meeting House!
This year’s Fair is chock-full of festivities and fun:
- Over 20 local vendors and crafters, indoors and out
- Delicious homemade foods including chilis, chowders, soups and more
- Pony rides courtesy of Kilkenny Horse Center and hay rides courtesy of Ray Cilley and Mike Steere from 12:30pm to 2:30pm
- Children’s games area and pumpkin decorating
- Face painting courtesy of the Hillsborough Gleaners
- Bake sale featuring homemade pies, breads and other goodies
- Our perennial White Elephant sale - whether you put down something old or pick up something new there's sure to be something here for everyone!
- A HUGE Silent Auction and Raffle with thousands of dollars of goods and services including a family membership to the Mariposa Museum, dinner and a movie with the Peterborough Diner and Peterborough Community Theater, tickets for the Palace Theatre in Manchester, ski passes for Crotched Mountain, Granite State Whale Watch tickets, a class at the Sharon Arts Center, Park Hopper tickets for Disney World, and much more!
We're especially excited that this year's fair will feature several budding artists and crafters in our first ever Youth Vendor section, open from 10-11:30am. Stop by to pick up a special treat made by our very own under 12 crowd!
The 4th grade class at Greenfield Elementary School has already gotten into the spirit and created special Harvest Fair flags that will be used to decorate the Greenfield Meeting House and grounds on the day of the Fair.
The Harvest Fair will be held rain or shine from 9am-3pm and admission is free. All PTO proceeds go directly to benefit the students of Greenfield Elementary School.
And don't forget that the Friends of the Library book and yard sale will be held on the Library grounds to coincide with the Harvest Fair! Local businesses The Riverhouse Cafe, Envisage Nail Spa & Boutique, and Forget Me Not Antiques and Collectibles are also getting into the act, from providing music on the day to donating a percentage of their daily revenues to the Greenfield Elementary School PTO.
Be sure to come by Saturday and check it out!